In episode 120 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates are joined by MVP Mikael Svenson to discuss his community efforts with Office 365 Dev.
- SharePoint Framework reaches general availability by the SharePoint team
- Microsoft gives SharePoint Extensibility a shot in the arm by eweek.com
- SharePoint Framework reaches general availability by Chakkaradeep (Chaks) Chandran
- SharePoint Framework reaches general availability by Andrew Connell
- SharePoint Framework reaches general availability by Wictor Wilen
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) enterprise guidance by the SharePoint team
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Automate custom solution deployment steps at Office 365 and Azure by the PnP Team
- Keep your SPFx and NPM Packages up-to-date by Stefan Bauer
- Configure tenant policies for groups and sharing by Paul Schaeflein
- Dive into PowerApps – Build Apps That Mean Business Without Writing Code by Charles Sterling and Martin Abbott
- Serverless in Office 365 – Build Services with Azure Functions by John Liu
SharePoint PnP links
- SPFx special interest group bi-weekly invite
- PnP CSOM Core, PowerShell and Provisioning bi-weekly invite
- SharePoint PnP YouTube Channel
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Mikael Svenson
Mikael Svenson is the CTO for Puzzlepart, an Office 365 consultancy. He works as a consultant delivering solutions Office 365, and has worked in the search field for over 15 years implementing solutions for major international corporations and for several Nordic governmental institutions. Mikael is a an international speaker as well as an Office Server and Services MVP for the past six years. He is a Microsoft P-TSP, and he is also involved in a lot of SharePoint community work in Norway. Mikael has worked with media monitoring software, developed an Enterprise Search Engine in C#, and developed for Office 365 and SharePoint in general. He has also authored two books, “SharePoint Search Queries Explained” and “Working with FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint.”
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
The post Episode 120 with MVP Mikael Svenson—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.
Quelle: Office Blogs